Wednesday, September 28, 2011

s Gel Eye Liner Discovery - Review from my client

Apologies my lovelies, this post is about 2 weeks late. Ill explain why
After exclaiming my new found love for these el-cheapo gel liners and promising a full review, I wore one of the colour ones and experienced a fair amount of transfer to my upper lid. Enough to make me rethink whether I should be shouting about them from my virtual rooftop.
I ummed and ahhed about if for a few days, then promptly forgot they even existed until the weekend whilst playing with rearranging my stash.
I gave two of them another chance and they didnt move an inch! Now, the odd thing is this I wasnt wearing any primer at the weekend, but I was when they smudged to my upper lid. However, it may be gepletely unrelated and I just had particularly oily lids that day or someting bizarro like that.
Ive already talked about the black lets have a little look at the coloured ones I got


Ive included the black (from my initial order) in this swatch
Now, I dont know why they transferred. Once set on my skin I can run my finger over the top quite firmly and nothing smudges not even a tiny bit.
Infact, when I tried to wipe them off with one of Leilas wet wipes, they resisted quite heavily.
Swatched on the eye Clockwise from top-left: Deep Purple, Shimmer Sky Line, Shimmer Sexy Pink, Indigo Blue.
These Infinity Liners are hugely pigmented, soft, creamy and easy to apply. They take about 30 secs 1 minute to set and once they do theyre not budging on me despite my best efforts to get them to transfer again.
Infact, as I write this a thought has occured. I wonder if *perhaps* there was a slight film of grease or something across the top layer and now that Ive used them a couple of times and dispersed the grease theyre no longer transferring? Pure speculation, but I cant think of any other reasons. Anddd that doesnt explain the fact why the black one *does* transfer if I dont powder it.
My favourite is the Shimmer Sky Line. Its positively electric.
gee fromlipglossiping blog
The production can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment