Monday, September 12, 2011

American Girl Dolls - Felicity

My experience with purchasing dolls and accessories from American Girl Dolls has certainly been a positive one. The dolls have been improved since I purchased the first Felicity doll seven years ago. This year I purchased Elizabeth for my granddaughter. What I find most appealing is the learning experience that American Girl is providing to the young girls. The story involving Felicity and Elizabeth being best friends, and the movie they have created, in my opinion,are excellent. Overall the value of the dolls is excellent. The dressy outfits are exquistly designed andmade, so I found them to be a good value. I also really liked how each accessory came in its own packaging - allowing me to have several neat boxes to wrap for Christmas.My only criticism is that some of the larger accessories and the sleep items are over priced. However, that being said, American Girl Doll is without a doubt trying to restore the love of dolls in little girls today - I would not hesitate to purchase from them again. The buying experience on line was a super one. Thank you.

Marilyn Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment