Saturday, September 10, 2011

Get that Jaw-Dropping tail you have always wanted!

These are pictures of my Missouri Foxtrotter, Avalon.Her tail puts my own head of hair to shame! I have even briefly and irrationally considered lopping it off and making myself a nifty Scandanavian wig, but if I did she might get some sort of a geplex and act even sillier than she usually does. No...best just to leave it on her and deal with my "tail envy" quietly and gracefully.



Now, on to some great tips on how your horse can have his/her own awesome tresses.

What are the first steps to achieving awinningmane and tail?
No matter what product you apply to the outside of a horse, you can never achieve a satisfactory result until you have taken steps to assure that all is well with the inside of the horse, including his mind as well as his body.As humans, our outsides almost always mirror how we take care of our bodies and minds, and I have found the same holds true for horses as well.
This sometimes-daunting task includes making sure your animal(s) get the finest quality hay you can find and afford and plenty of chewing and roughage to keep them munching and mentally occupied. They also require lotsof fresh clean water and many will benefit from a good balanced vitamin

No comments:

Post a Comment