Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Replica Citizen Ecodrive Timeparadise

I purchased a Citizen Eco Drive watch from an seller that calls himself Timeparadise. He has over 40000 feedback but after careful review of his feedback, I personally believe he has one of the bigger watch scamers on okay. In the listing it claims its authentic yet when I got mine it came in a cheap box with replica manuels and after opening up the watch I confirmed that it indeed was a replica. Another sure tell sign of this seller being a fraud is that when the previous bidders bid their identity was protected as private, yet when I became the high bidder at 180 USD my ID was shown. This tells me that he is part of a sophisticated network of scam artist that do business on okay. Just be warned if you buy a watch from this crook dont try to pawn it if you need money because they will think your trying to trick them. By the way I did get a full refund from Pay pal and ended up giving the watch to a friend as an early Christmas present. Also he ships from Singapore that is most likley where these knockoffs are made.

No comments:

Post a Comment