Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lower insertion fees = higher final value fees!

okay's new policies have a lot of good (such as seller protection to unconfirmed addresses!), but also some very questionable new policies that are hard to figure out and glossed over by the news articles.I have not been on okay in a whileI had some old electronics to sell because I had upgraded.So I see no insertion fees. Oh that is good Ithink because I always thought those insertion fees were too outrageous anyway .I think I guess they got wise. HAHAHA Well stupid me and very wise, crafty, sneaky and devious okay! They did a bait and switch tactic that is against the law for us sellers! (not that I would think of it but I mean they are doing things that are not ethical) So anyway again.dumb meI list my items.they sell and I think 'oh wow cool they sold for decent amount'.i.e. total paid. 'Cool' I think-I really hate myself when I am so dumb and niave.Then, the shock gees..

No insertion fee (yeah cool I think)
Picture fee - $0.50 (ok reasonable)

Paypal more than 3%- WHAT?!?!

okay takes more than 8% ?!?!?!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment