Sunday, August 16, 2009

Patchwork Coach Purse question...

Hello ladies. I have a quick question. My 15 year old daughters grandmother gave her a Couch Patchwork purse (#12901) a few weeks ago that is NWOT. She has been invited to go to an amusement park this weekend; however, I have already spent way to much for entertainment for my 5 kids this summer. If I give her $, it would not be fair to my other children. Anyway, she will never be able to use this purse...I would be to scared that it would be stolen at school, and it is too big of a purse for her. (Her grandmother said it is ok if she sells it...her grandma has a little bit of a Coach purse obsession ~ lol). I was wondering if I do a 1 day auction and require "immediate payment required", will PayPal put a hold on the buyers money because of this being a Coach purse? I have heard alot of horror stories about sellers being ripped off. I thought if we do list it, we could list in for less than the other sellers have theirs listed so she would have a better chance at it selling by this weekend. Does anyone know if the money would be put on hold? If you guys would like pictures, I can load them up to Photobucket. Thank you ahead of time for any answers I receive.



Orignal From: Patchwork Coach Purse question...

No comments:

Post a Comment