Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Looking for advice beforehand..LV Bag

There are so many threads and topics,I was getting cross-eyed trying to read them all.. But,I have a question or two. I will have soon,in my possession,an LV bag. All I have right now is a little tiny picture. A friend has asked me to maybe try and sell it for her. She thinks it is real..I do not have it in my hands yet,not till mid August. But,I gather from all these Boards/Topics...that I will have to Authenticate it somehow before I will be allowed to list it? Is that right? Where is the most common place to do that? I do have Photobucket,and have used it once before,so when the time comes,I can post pictures on here? For your advice,opinions? I am new at 'this',but not to eBay,but I thought I had read somewhere about all the rules and regulations for selling Brand Name items. I have over 3000 FB and have been Selling for about 5 years...but not this kind of 'high end' item. Thanks in advance,and I'm sure I'll be back in August..


Orignal From: Looking for advice beforehand..LV Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment