Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 aquarelle

hi all i am looking for someone who can authenticate my bag. i bought it off a friend who has been buying and selling louis vuitton bags for 20 years. However i have taken it in to louis vuitton and it has been deemed to be fake. but then i sent photos to an authentication site and have been told that he believes it to be genuine. I do not trust louis vuitton as they have told me that any bag that i have bought in that i have not bought from them is fake so i was wondering whether anyone on here could shed some light on the matter. if someone could please email me? because it will not let me post pictures on here. if you can help drop me a line either through ebay the name is gorgeous*garments or through hotmail at melissateece@hotmail.co.uk thanks Deb


Orignal From: Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 aquarelle

No comments:

Post a Comment