Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another Buyer to Block....I need some advice because it looks like a trap.

Tanipoop bought a Coach Poppy purse from me on the 6th, got it on the 10th (see my items do get to their places quickly!). She didn't contact me about the PayPal SNAD dispute she just filed. She didn't ask for a full refund just partial because she says the suede is dirty. She wants $20 off of the $79.99 price. Then I check her feedback left for others and in the past month or so she's left "not as described" for 3 different sellers for Coach bags. One seller went so far as to respond to her negative by saying "exactly as described she wanted the bag for free." I have yet to respond to her dispute. In the meantime I've emailed the 3 sellers to ask if her SNAD dispute filing is par for the course (as in, if you don't give in to her partial refund demand she gives you negative feedback). Can anything else be done?



Orignal From: Another Buyer to Block....I need some advice because it looks like a trap.

No comments:

Post a Comment