Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Buyer ask me for full refund on DB handbag, dont know what to do

Hello to all: I have never post anything before, but this morning i got a message from a buyer asking me if i could refund the money from the bag cause, she isnt very savvy, dont know what that means. In the auctions is stated that all sells are final and the measures of the bag are stated too. I just feel like i dont want to sell anymore. I have bough items and when i received them didnt like but dont ask for refunds. I told her she could send the bag back, but has to pay the shipping and i need it ship ASAP. Can i just refund her what she pay for the bag or do i have to refund the shipping charges also? Help me please



Orignal From: Buyer ask me for full refund on DB handbag, dont know what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment