Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Is this Prada jacket genuine/authentic?

Hi. I bought this from a charity shop for my brother but he didn't like it. I was doubtful it was real due to the price I paid for it, but i quite liked it and the Prada thing was more of a novelty thing, so it's just been sat in my drawer since, and didn't know how to list it on ebay not knowing if its fake or not. Anyway, here are the pictures, any help much appreciated as i'm clueless on this sort of thing! Men's 'Prada' thin zip up jacket: This is the red label on the side of the jacket: This is the inside label: The zips have 'Prada Milano' on them: This is the inside plastic label on the neck. This has either come off and been stitched back on (in different colour thread on the right) or (which i thought would be more likely) just been cowboy'd on. But anyway, I have no idea, i've always assumed its a fake just because of where I got it, but thought it was worth checking out just in case. Much appreciated



Orignal From: Is this Prada jacket genuine/authentic?

No comments:

Post a Comment