Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Authenticate please! = Coach

I just purchased a coach bag here on E-Bay. I recieved it today and it seems to be legit, but I was under the impression that ALL coach bags came with a stamped serial number. I purchased Signature collection F42394. Instead of a serial number it came with a business card that states: "The Coach Signature Collection features a sophisticated pattern inspired by graphic elements from Coach archives. It is made of woven jacquard fabric specifically treated to repel water and stains. We recommend the use of Coach Signature Fabric Cleaner with this collection." On the back are some phone numbers to call for a catalog. I did a small amount of research and found that small bags like mine do not have serial numbers. Is this true?



Orignal From: Authenticate please! = Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment