Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I will never buy Coach items on EBAY again....

I recently purchased a used Coach Signature Checkbook Wallet on ebay which was the signature brown with gold trim. It just arrived and when I held the wallet I realized that it was VERY light and flimsy which made me worry that it is not authentic. I've researched many sites helping me figure out the distinct differences between real and fake coach. Foolishly, I ignored that fact that it did not say anywhere that was authentic. Thankfully the seller had returns accepted so I have already contacted her to let her know I'd like a refund. So my question is because people are not necessarily stating whether or not it is 100% authentic, can they still get away selling it? And should I report the seller because I've bough coach before and their wallets are heavy and sturdy and the patterns ALWAYS match up unlike this bag. I'm not using this as a personal vendetta to the seller but what if she goes and relisted the item and someone else falls for the same thing I did? Thank you for anyone who can help



Orignal From: I will never buy Coach items on EBAY again....

No comments:

Post a Comment